Join adult world champion and gracie jiu jitsu black belt, Jena Bishop, for the fourth Midwest Women’s Jiu Jitsu Camp.
The event is a women-only event that will feature 2 days of live instruction from one of America’s top black belts; training, sparring, and a lot of fun. The camp begins Friday evening, July 8th at 6:00pm, and ends Saturday July 9th (1pm-5pm).
All ability levels, affiliations, and ages are welcome (female children between the ages of 9-15 will only be allowed for camp on Saturday – see details below).
All participants will receive healthy snacks and refreshments, and a chance to win gi’s, supplements, and more. For those that will be traveling to the camp, we recommend the nearby Holiday Inn (more info on the Camp Details Page). The event is being sponsored by Fuji Sports, NeoCell Collagen Sport, and Smoothie King STL.
Our first camp ever was last May 2014. It was a total blast. We had over 30 participants, and the feedback we got was phenomenal. We’ve had a total of almost 70 different women at out camps so far, and we could not be more excited about the growth.
The camp is pre-registration only! Use the payment information below to reserve your spot today. The camp will be capped at 45 girls! Based on early feedback we expect to hit this number pretty quickly. Reserve your spot now!
For all questions relating to the camp please contact email@example.com
JOIN THE FACEBOOK EVENT: Coming soon…
July 8th, 2016
- Camp begins at 6pm for all girls 15+
- Day one will open mat format sparring
- After training there will be snacks and anyone interested can go out for dinner
July 9th, 2016
- Camp begins at 1pm and will be in progress until 4pm that evening
- Day 2 will feature warm-ups, drills, instruction, Q & A, and lots of live training
- Mid-day snacks and beverages (last time we did smoothies) along with other healthy items
- After 5pm all participants are invited to join the group as we pursue some form of some evening entertainment
Saturday is the only time available for girls under the age of 16. Material and drilling during that portion of the camp will be suitable for all ages.
Women ages 16+ – $90
Girls Under the Age of 16 – (Saturday only): $80